Hey y'all! My names Ainsley, and I absolutely LOVE Do-It-Yourself projects! I've made this blog to help myself, as well as all of you save money and have fun while doing so! I will help y'all any way I can. There is a contact box on the left side of the page, and feel free to contact me about any project you would like me to do. I will try my best to get everything done! I hope you enjoy! And again, let me know if I can do any projects you would like to have directions to! :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shorts! Shorts! Shorts!




High Waisted Shorts (Not Ruffled At Bottom):
 
Here are the steps to creating a great new look, with no money spent!
 
Supplies Needed:
~A pair of old jeans
~Scissors
~White chalk
  •  Step 1: Put on an old pair of jeans and find the length of where you would like to cut the shorts.
  • Step 2: Measure two inches below that line, and outline with white chalk the two inch mark on the front side of your thighs.
  • Step 3: After that, mark the line on the back of your thighs, but a little lower than the front of your thigh. That way you won't show your tushy.
  • Step 4: Once you have both legs and both sides outlined, take off the jeans.
  • Step 5: Carefully, cut on the lower part of the white line on both legs.
  • Step 6: Once you have both legs cut, roll the pants legs up.
 
 
Now you have a pair of high waisted shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment