Hey y'all! My names Ainsley, and I absolutely LOVE Do-It-Yourself projects! I've made this blog to help myself, as well as all of you save money and have fun while doing so! I will help y'all any way I can. There is a contact box on the left side of the page, and feel free to contact me about any project you would like me to do. I will try my best to get everything done! I hope you enjoy! And again, let me know if I can do any projects you would like to have directions to! :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Teeth Whitening With NO Money Spent!


Supplies Needed:
1/4 cup of baking soda
Lemon juice from a half of a lemon
 
Directions:
Apply with a cotton ball or even a Q-Tip.
Leave it on your teeth for no longer than 1 minute.
Brush your teeth to remove, and go about your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment